Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Guess what we did?


I guess in all this crazy waiting we have truly lost our minds. We decided to get the kids a dog! He is absolutely adorable and we named him Jack! Actually Tyler named him Jack. He is a 4 month old Goldendoodle and is very sweet. Everyone says that a dog is "good therapy." All the boys are just loving him, but Tyler is especially fond of him. He runs in the house, yelling "Jack, Jack!"
Got a love it. Our agency gave out a baby boy referral today; which is wonderful. Hopefully more referrals will keep on coming. It is just amazing to see God's handy work in all of this.

2 comments:

Lory Howlett said...

Another boy?!?!? :-) You will have another girl in the family soon, huh??!
(Jack is super-cute, by the way.)

The Andersons said...

Stacey - thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Right there with you an all of this. Right now, I;m just trying to really enjoy life as we know it and do things that will be tougher when a baby comes home.

By the way, I grew up in Colorado Springs and my family is there. So I can't wait to meet al the Colorado families when we are home sometime!