Thursday, January 29, 2009

5 Kids, A Dog and A Minivan!

OK, who would of ever thought? I was giggling to myself as I was driving kids to school today, the dog running around in the car, music blasting and me enjoying EVERY second. Now wait, you say, 5 kids? Well, I am lucky to be able to watch my friends 6 month old baby girl a few days a week while her daddy is at work. Daddy is a firefighter with Mat and mommy teaches, so it works out great. I am getting lots of practice for when we bring our bundle of sunshine home! I forgot how hard it is to shop with 2 under 2!
Still no news on a court date, we are hoping to hear something within the next 2-3 weeks. A friend told me, now that we have our referral, this WAITING will be even harder. Well, we decided to add some home improvement projects to the mix and finish the kids bathroom upstairs and we have begun the nursery for Grace. So exciting.

Love to all,
Stacey

3 comments:

Upstatemamma said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend the morning. Looking forward to hearing of your court date. No matter where you are in the process it is just waiting, waiting and more WAITING. So, hurry up and wait. :)

michelle said...

Starting the nursery for Grace! Oh how fun!! I can't wait to check out the progress in a few weeks! Looking forward to meeting you and your family soon!
His Blessings,
Michelle O

Lory Howlett said...

Show us some pictures when you get the nursery set up!!!!

We will keep you posted re: our levels of sickness/contagion and whether or not we all make it down to Gold Crown Saturday evening. I must say, meeting Amelia will make you long all the more to meet Gracie!