Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where is the time going?

It has been quite awhile since we have posted what is happening in our lives. Our homestudy is done and the dossier is getting "certified" at the Secretary of State as we speak. It will be ready tomorrow to pick up, then off to our agency. They will review it, send it to DC and then off to Ethiopia!!!!! Yeah, I can hardly believe it. The courts in Ethiopia are soon closing which will make it slow as molasses, but I just keep telling myself, "It is all in God's time." Around our homefront we are busy with the last baseball tournament this weekend and an outing to Cheyenne, Wyoming for Frontier Days and the Rascal Flatts concert. It should be lots of fun. I have started my job at the local S-------s and am enjoying it immensely. I LOVE coffee and what can be better than making it and drinking it the entire time I am working? I am still only in the training part, but still have tons of fun. I work with a great group of people who are very patient with me! Other than that, school starts in a month (UGH!!! ) and football season is quickly approaching. I don't know about anyone else out there, but the summer sure seems a lot shorter than it used to??? To all of you, enjoy what is left of summer, take time to smell those beautiful flowers and listen for God's whispers.

No comments: