Monday, July 28, 2008

Today is the day, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Today marks another check mark. Our dossier hit Washington D.C. at 8:58 a.m. to be authenticated.....Yeah!!!!!!!! This means then it will come back to Colorado and hopefully head to Ethiopia at the end of the week. Just one step closer to our daughter. Praise the Lord; isn't He amazing? This past Sunday at church our pastor spoke about suffering and why people get angry at God for "letting" bad things happen. It was an eye opener as to the suffering we entail in our lives, yet look at all our blessings in our lives. Things are hard, life is hard, but we live in an incredible country and have lots of opportunity to serve others. As we are embarking on the most amazing journey of our lives, I try to remember the suffering of those in Ethiopia, the mothers who are making a better life for their children by wanting more for them. I know this is a rambling of words and thoughts, but I just am hoping to inspire someone with hope, faith and love. "Wherever you go,go with all your heart." Mat and I have tried to live this motto since we became a family-I guess you could say it's our family motto!!!!
Goodnight and God Bless!
Stacey

1 comment:

jajbs said...

Glad to hear you are one step closer. I remember the joy I felt in that day for our adoption. I pray that things continue to go smoothly and quickly for you.

amanda