Monday, July 21, 2008

It was a beautiful day!

We are sooooo excited to say that our homestudy is 100% complete and approved and our dossier was turned in today!!!!! Unbelievable!!! Now, the next steps are: Dossier is reviewed by agency, agency sends it to Washington, DC then on to Ethiopia! Meanwhile, we will take our USCIS I600A to the local office in Denver and wait to get our fingerprinting dates!!! Next we should get our referral for our beautiful baby girl. Isn't God's grace amazing? We kept anticipating so much more work, but for us it has gone fairly smoothly. Praise the Lord. For those of you who know me, I like the control, but this is good for me....let HIM have the wheel.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, aren't these steps wonderful? I loved checking each one of them off. Every little thing got us closer to our daughter ...
Lisa

Melissa said...

That is great news!! How exciting!

Love you!
Melis