Friday, August 1, 2008

Another Step Closer!

Just a quick update; our dossier has been authenticated in Washington DC, sent back to our agency, and then was sent to Ethiopia. Today we heard, our dossier has left Germany!!!! Wow-this feels amazing. I know once it hits Ethiopia it takes awhile to translate and then is sent to MOWA for approval. Hopefully a little time after that we will get our referral. I keep trying to remind myself though that it is all in God's time, not ours! Isn't it amazing though? This past week has been wonderful as both of my sisters were in town as well as my mom. We had sort of a "mini" reunion and getting to share these steps with them was also very special. Being "paper pregnant" is kinda funny but similar to being "biologically" pregnant because each little step or accomplishment is one step closer to "THE DAY!" Smiling from ear to ear while enjoying every moment!

No comments: