Monday, June 9, 2008

Where to begin????

We have created this blog so our dear friends and family can follow along on this amazing journey we have begun to bring home our baby girl from Ethiopia. We have been truly blessed by an amzing God and we know we want to share this with the world! Can you tell, I am ecstatic??? Jumping for joy every chance I get. For those of you who know our family, a lot of this will be "old" news, but for our new friends, we hope you will enjoy getting to know us.

Let us introduce ourselves:
Mom, Stacey, first and foremost a child of God, wife to my incredible husband Mat and mom to 4 wonderful boys...excitedly waiting to be a mom to Gracie! She is already deep within my heart!(Can you believe how blessed I am to stay at home with my children and take care of this crazy household?)

Dad, Mat, a magnificent son of God, husband to me (lucky guy!!!! LOL!), and dad to 4 wonderful son's. (Oh, he also has the greatest job in the world, he is a firefighter/paramedic. Every young boys dream, right?) Now you know I am excited, but you should see how much this man is loving PINK!!!!

Zach, oldest, 13, computer whiz and smart as the day is long! He is a lover of reading, CSI, youth group and really can fix anything electronic.

Justin, second oldest, 12, in love with athletics and Jesus, a huge help around the house. He definitely loves to cook and will even change diapers!

Cameron, not the "baby" anymore, 8, adores his older brothers and LOVES being an older brother. He loves football, baseball and basketball. He has an "old" soul and keeps us laughing. He always tends to say the cutest things.

Tyler, the youngest so far, 15 months, and thinks he should be at least 5! He CRACKS us up and consistently puts smiles on everyone's faces even if we've had a bad day. He loves EVERYONE and loves to read.

2 comments:

jajbs said...

Hi! I found your blog on Nikki's blog for a cause.

How exciting for your family! We adopted our daughter from Guatemala and brought her home in Oct. She and my son share the same birthday... isn't God awesome!!

I look forward to following your journey to your baby girl!

amanda

the truman's said...

Hi Amanda- Thank you so much for sharing your journey and I am thrilled you would like to share in ours. Take care.
Many blessings,
Stacey