Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our hearts are full today!


Today is a great day! At first I was sad, as today is Ms. Gracie's 6 month birthday and we were hoping to be holding her in our arms by now. As we all know, that was not God's timing for us. Last week I found the most beautiful dress at my friends children's consignment boutique, that I had to buy for Gracie's 1 year birthday! (If you are here in Colorado, you should check out Cailin's boutique "Couture Kids Consignment" in downtown Littleton) After a long day, we received an incredible email. One of the families with our adoption agency just returned from Ethiopia and she sent us pictures of Gracie...my how she is changing, even in this short amount of time. Let me tell you, she looks very healthy and peaceful. I cannot wait to hold her in my arms. Mat is already smitten with her and she will have daddy wrapped around her finger completely.
Life here is busy, baseball for Justin and Cameron has already started. Tomorrow is Zach's opening night for the middle school musical. He has the lead. We are so proud of him and all he has accomplished this year. Having Asperger's does not stop Zach...he amazes us.
Tyler will be starting music and gymnastics next week. I love being busy, especially now as we are still waiting for April 29th!
God is so good to us and each day we count our blessings.
Thank you for supporting us and loving us.
Our hearts are full; full of love, full of kindness, full of compassion and the never ending grace of God.
With love,
Mat and Stacey

3 comments:

Upstatemamma said...

I am praying for good news soon.

michelle said...

I can not wait to see Gracie in that darling dress! After 4 boys you will love buying pink, girly-girl stuff! I wish I was closer so I could come over and see those new photos! I'm standing in prayer for you for His timing on court and embassy, hoping it is soon. Hang in there momma!

The Andersons said...

I'm soooo happy for you!!!!! Yipee! She will look stunning in that white dress :)