Monday, November 3, 2008

God continues to amaze us!

It has been awhile and already we have started November. I must say that I did not think we would still be waiting for our referral. But, we are!!!! The other day I was driving home and as I was saying my prayers asking God for His guidance and His patience, here is what I saw "My grace is sufficient for you.-Jesus" Ok, is that not an eye opener? We must wait, we must wait patiently! God knows who are daughter is and the right time for her to come and be with us.
Halloween flew by, we didn't even carve pumpkins until that evening. This was the warmest Halloween we have had here since I can remember. Ty did great, he was a little blue monster and was loving every bit of it until....we left the neighbors (about 6 houses up) and he fell into these ugly little cactus'!!!! Luckily Mat caught him before he had his face mangled, but let me tell you...the prickly things were embedded into his little hands. If you know Ty, he is NOT a crier, but CRY he did, SCREAM is more like it. Now we have been asking these neighbors to get rid of this cactus for the past 4 years because we have more little kids on the street now and several of the kids have been riding bikes and fell into them, etc. OK, maybe 35 years ago cactus were cool to plant but come on.....Needless to say Ty recovered, but that ended our night for trick or treating!
Ok, enough rambling, please pray for our nation and the vote tomorrow. And PLEASE make sure you vote. Please pray for the families traveling, having court dates, and waiting on referrals. The wait is agonizing, but relying on God and one another we can do this and when we bring home our beautiful children this will all be a distant memory!!!!!
Love and Blessings to all!

No comments: